First let me share a few benefits of each oil…
- Rose Hip Oil is a skin rehydrator- which means that it will help dry skin heal!
- You can use it to diminish the appearance of skin-aging signs- like wrinkles and dark spots
- Rose Hip Oil also reduces the appearance of damage due to the sun
- It helps heal and reduce skin scars and even stretch marks
- Rose hip oil is also great for dry, brittle hair- You can use it for split ends and hair treatments
- It can also be used to heal dry scalp!
Rose Hip Oil is easy to use and the benefits are great! This brand from Azure Naturals is very nice and comes with a pump for easy application! I love this oil for homemade hair treatments and lotions!
- Emu Oil helps to eliminate split ends and restores a natural healthy shine to the hair.
- Sometimes- it can be used to promote new hair growth.
- Emu Oil moisturizes the skin and reduces the itching, redness, cracking, peeling and scaling associated with many skin conditions.
- Emu Oil has been found to be very effective on burns of all types including sunburn.
- It helps to noticeably diminished age spots and wrinkles.
- Emu Oil is a natural treatment for stretch marks and scars.
- Emu Oil can be used to comfort stiff muscles and joints and helps reduce the inflammation and swelling.
Like Rose Hip oil, Emu Oil is great and easy to use! It also comes with cones with a pump! This Emu oil is a perfect oil for hair treatments! And it works really well as an add-in for my husband’s lotion. This stuff is very helpful for clearing up dry itchy skin!
If you are interested in purchasing these oils they can be found on Amazon.com:
And you can visit the Azure Naturals Website for more information and great products!
I received these products for free from Tomoson,.com to try and review. I only recommend products I find are good and helpful for my readers!